What are the causes of static electricity during the production of PET Nonwoven fabric for automotive Headliner
The problem of static electricity during the production of PET Nonwoven fabric for automotive Headliner is mainly caused by the low moisture content in the air when the fiber and the card clothing are in contact. It can be divided into the following points:
(1) The weather is too dry and the humidity is not enough.
(2) When there is no oil on the fiber, there is no antistatic agent on the fiber. Because the moisture regain of polyester cotton is 0.3%, the lack of antistatic agent results in static electricity during production.
(3) The fiber oil content is low, and the relatively low content of electrostatic agent will also generate static electricity.
(4) Due to the special molecular structure of polyester cotton, the oil contains almost no water, so it is relatively easy to generate static electricity during production. Usually, the smoothness of the handle is directly proportional to the static electricity, and the smoother the cotton, the greater the static electricity.
(5) The method of preventing static electricity in PET Nonwoven fabric for automotive Headliner In addition to humidifying the production workshop, it is also an important task to effectively eliminate oil-free cotton during the cotton feeding stage.