What Are The Categories Of Non-woven Fabrics
Apr 21, 2018
What are the categories of non-woven fabrics
The fibers used in the production of non-woven fabrics are mainly polypropylene (PP) and polyester (PET). In addition, there are nylon (PA), viscose, acrylic, HDPE, and PVC. According to the requirements of the application, the non-woven fabrics are classified into one-time application type and durable type.
According to the production process is divided into:
1. Spunlace nonwovens: Spunlace is a process that injects high-pressure micro-streams onto one or more layers of fibrous webs, entangling the fibers with each other, so that the web is reinforced and has a certain amount of strength.
2. Heat-bonded non-woven fabric: Heat-bonded non-woven fabric refers to a fibrous or powdery hot melt adhesive reinforcement material added to a web, and the web is heated and melted to be cooled and consolidated into a cloth.
3. Pulp air-laid non-woven fabrics: air-laid non-woven fabrics can also be called clean paper, dry paper non-woven fabrics. It uses the air-laid technology to open the wood pulp fiber board into a single fiber state, and then uses the air flow method to agglutinate the fiber on the reticular curtain, and the fiber network is then reinforced into a cloth.
4. Wet method non-woven fabrics: Wet method non-woven fabrics are made by loosening fiber raw materials placed in an aqueous medium into single fibers, and simultaneously mixing different fiber raw materials to form a fiber suspension slurry. The suspension slurry is transferred to a web forming mechanism, and the fibers are Wet into the network and then reinforced into cloth.
5. Spunbond non-woven fabrics: Spunbonded non-woven fabrics are laid after the polymer has been extruded and stretched to form a continuous filament, and the filaments are laid into a web, and the web is subjected to self-adhesion, thermal bonding, and chemical bonding. Or mechanical reinforcement methods to make the web into a non-woven fabric.
6. Melt-blown nonwovens: The process of melt-blown nonwovens: Polymer feed - melt extrusion - fiber formation - fiber cooling - web formation - reinforcement into cloth.
7. Needle-punched non-woven fabric: A needle-punched non-woven fabric is a kind of dry non-woven fabric. Acupuncture non-woven fabric uses a puncture effect of a needle to reinforce a fluffy web into a cloth.
8. Stitching non-woven fabrics: Stitching non-woven fabrics is a type of dry non-woven fabrics, stitching method is the use of warp coil structure on the web, yarn layer, non-textile materials (such as plastic sheets, plastic thin metal foil Etc. or their combinations are reinforced to make a non-woven fabric.
9. Hydrophilic non-woven fabrics: mainly used for the production of medical and health materials, in order to obtain a better feel and do not scratch the skin. Sanitary napkins, sanitary pads, etc., utilize the hydrophilic function of hydrophilic nonwovens.
Hangzhou Goldenlily Nonwoven Cloth Co., Ltd
Address: Zhejiang Hangzhou Fuyang Guohetan, Xindeng Town