The Advantages Of Green Products Non-woven Fabrics Do You Know How Much
Aug 05, 2018
The product is made of non-woven fabric. It is a new-generation environmentally friendly material. It has the characteristics of moisture-proof, breathable, flexible, light weight, non-combustible, easy to decompose, non-toxic and non-irritating, rich in color, low in price and recyclable. The material can be naturally decomposed after being placed outdoors for 90 days. It has a service life of up to 5 years. It is non-toxic, odorless and has no residual substances when burned, so it does not pollute the environment and is recognized as an environmentally friendly product that protects the earth's ecology.
1. Light weight: Polypropylene resin is the main raw material for production. The specific gravity is only 0.9, only three-fifths of cotton, which is fluffy and feels good.
2. Non-toxic, non-irritating: The product is produced in accordance with FDA food-grade raw materials, does not contain other chemical components, has stable performance, is non-toxic, has no odor, and does not irritate the skin.
3. Antibacterial and anti-chemical agents: Polypropylene is a chemically blunt substance, which is free of insects and can isolate the bacteria and insects in the liquid. Antibacterial, alkali corrosion, and finished products do not affect the strength due to erosion.
4. Good physical properties. It is made by directly spinning polypropylene into a mesh, and the strength of the product is better than that of the general staple fiber product, the strength is non-directional, and the longitudinal and transverse strengths are similar.
5. In terms of environmental protection, the raw material of most non-woven fabrics used is polypropylene, and the raw material of plastic bags is polyethylene. Although the two substances have similar names, they have a far different chemical structure. The chemical molecular structure of polyethylene has considerable stability and is extremely difficult to degrade. Therefore, it takes 300 years for the plastic bag to be decomposed. The chemical structure of polypropylene is not strong, and the molecular chain can be easily broken, so that it can be effectively degraded. And in the non-toxic form into the next environmental cycle, a non-woven shopping bag can be completely decomposed within 90 days. Moreover, the non-woven shopping bag can be reused more than 10 times, and the environmental pollution degree after disposal is only 10% of the plastic bag.
Hangzhou Goldenlily Nonwoven Cloth Co., Ltd
Address: Zhejiang Hangzhou Fuyang Guohetan, Xindeng Town