Related Product Benefits of Wholesale Nonwoven Fabric for Half Blackout honeycomb blind
Pros of Wholesale Nonwoven Fabric for Half Blackout honeycomb blind:
1. Lightweight: Polypropylene resin is used as the main raw material for production, and its specific gravity is only 0.9, which is only three-fifths of that of cotton. It is fluffy and feels good.
2. Soft: It is composed of thin fibers (2-3D) and formed by hot-melt bonding in a light point. The finished product is moderately soft and comfortable.
3. Water-repellent and breathable: Polypropylene slices do not absorb water, have zero moisture content, and the finished product has good water-repellency. It is composed of 100% fibers with porosity and good air permeability. It is easy to keep the cloth surface dry and easy to wash.
4. It can purify the air and keep bacteria and viruses out by taking advantage of the advantages of small holes.
5. Non-toxic, non-irritating: The product is produced with FDA food-grade raw materials, does not contain other chemical components, has stable performance, is non-toxic, has no peculiar smell, and does not irritate the skin.
6. Antibacterial and anti-chemical agents: Polypropylene is a chemically inactive substance, not moth-eaten, and can isolate the erosion of bacteria and insects in the liquid; antibacterial, alkali corrosion, and the strength of the finished product will not be affected by erosion.
7. Antibacterial. The product is water-removing, not moldy, and can isolate the corrosion of bacteria and insects in the liquid, and is not moldy.
8. Wholesale Nonwoven Fabric for Half Blackout honeycomb blind has another advantage of good physical properties. It is made of polypropylene spinning directly laid into a net and thermally bonded. The strength of the product is better than that of ordinary staple fiber products. The strength has no directionality and the vertical and horizontal strengths are similar.