What is spunbond non-woven fabric?
Spunbond non-woven fabrics are formed after the polymer has been extruded and stretched to form continuous filaments. The filaments are laid into a web, and the web is then bonded by itself, thermally bonded, chemically bonded or mechanically reinforced to make The web becomes a non-woven fabric.
Features of spunbond non-woven fabrics:
1. The web is composed of continuous filaments.
2. Excellent tensile strength.
3. There are many process changes, and various methods can be used for reinforcement.
4. Wide variation range of filament size.
Application of spunbond non-woven fabric:
1. Polypropylene (PP): geotextile, tufted carpet base cloth, coated base cloth, medical and sanitary materials, covering materials for disposable products, etc.
2. Polyester (PET): filter materials, lining materials, tufted carpet base fabrics, agricultural materials, packaging materials, etc.