non woven material for desiccant packet
Desiccant refers to the substances that can remove the moisture in the moist substances, usually divided into two categories: chemical desiccant, such as calcium sulfate and calcium chloride, etc., by combining with water to form hydrate for drying;Physical desiccant, such as silica gel and activated alumina, is dried by physical adsorption of water.
Moisture control is closely related to product yield.In the case of food, at the right temperature and humidity, the bacteria and molds in food will multiply at an alarming rate, making food spoilage, causing moisture and discoloration.Electronic products can also cause metal oxidation due to high humidity, resulting in defective products.The use of desiccant, is to avoid excess water caused by the occurrence of defective products.
Desiccant is applicable to prevent instrument, electrical equipment, medicines, food, textiles and other various packaging items be affected with damp be affected with damp, have wide application in Marine desiccant on the way, as the goods in transit due to large temperature metamorphism of be affected with damp be affected with damp, use desiccant can be effective to wet moistureproof, guaranteeing the quality of the goods.
1. Desiccant is used for moisture-proof bottled medicine and food.Ensure the content of dry, prevent the growth of various miscellaneous mold.
2. Desiccant can be used as general package desiccant for moisture-proof.
3. The desiccant can be conveniently placed in the packaging of all kinds of articles (such as instruments, electronic products, leather, shoes, clothing, food, medicine and household appliances, etc.) to prevent the articles from being affected by damp mildew or rust.
1, acid desiccant: concentrated sulfuric acid, phosphorus pentoxide, used for drying acid or neutral gas, in which concentrated sulfuric acid can not dry hydrogen sulfide, hydrogen bromide, hydrogen iodide strong reducing acid gas;Phosphorus pentoxide does not dry ammonia
2, neutral desiccant: anhydrous calcium chloride, general gas can be dried, but anhydrous calcium chloride can not dry ammonia and ethanol;
3, alkaline desiccant: alkali lime (CaO and NaOH, KOH mixture), lime (CaO), NaOH solid, used for drying neutral or alkaline gas.
Health care products, biological agents, food industry special desiccant.Special desiccant features: high hygiene requirements, packaging materials approved by the FDA, the product small and efficient, delicate environmental protection, compatibility and chemical stability.
According to the application environment, there are generally three situations:
(1) use in a small environment: the desiccant is placed directly in bottles, cans or other airtight bags to keep the articles in the small environment dry.
(2) use in the medium environment: the desiccant is put directly in the carton (or the drum or bag) of the package to avoid the items in the package from being damp.
(3) use in the environment: the desiccant is directly placed in similar warehouses and containers to achieve the purpose of controlling the humidity in the environment.