What Is The Difference Between Nylon Fabric And Non-woven Fabric
Nov 13, 2021
Nylon cloth and non-woven cloth are both textile materials, and their main differences are as follows:
One, the composition materials are different
1. Nylon was developed by the outstanding American scientist Carothers and a scientific research team under his leadership. It is the first synthetic fiber in the world. Nylon cloth is composed of polyamide fiber (nylon).
2. Non-woven fabric (English name: Non-Woven Fabric or Nonwoven cloth), also known as non-woven fabric, is composed of directional or random fibers. It is called cloth because of its appearance and certain properties. It is mainly made of polypropylene (pp material) pellets as raw materials.
2. Different performance characteristics
1. The most prominent advantage of nylon cloth is that its abrasion resistance is higher than all other fibers, 10 times higher than cotton abrasion resistance, and 20 times higher than wool. A little polyamide fiber is added to the blended fabric to greatly improve its resistance. Abrasion; when stretched to 3-6%, the elastic recovery rate can reach 100%; it can withstand tens of thousands of times of bending without breaking.
2. The non-woven fabric has the characteristics of moisture-proof, breathable, flexible, lightweight, non-combustible, easy to decompose, non-toxic and non-irritating, rich in color, low price, and recyclable.
Thick Nylon Non-Woven Interlining Fabric
type： Base cloth
Colour： White, bleach white, charcoal, black, pure grey
technic： Thermal bonded
Material： Polyester, nylon, PET, and PA mixed
handle： NT, NTS, HNT
Three, different application areas
1. Nylon cloth can be blended or purely spun into various medical and knitted products. Nylon filaments are mostly used in the knitting and silk industries, such as woven single stockings, stretch stockings and other wear-resistant nylon socks, nylon gauze, mosquito nets, nylon lace, stretch nylon outerwear, all kinds of nylon silk or interwoven silk products. Nylon staple fibers are mostly used for blending with wool or other chemical fiber wool-type products to make all kinds of wear-resistant clothing materials.
In industry, nylon is widely used to make cords, industrial fabrics, cables, conveyor belts, tents, fishing nets, etc. In national defense, it is mainly used as parachutes and other military fabrics.
2. Non-woven fabrics are suitable for agricultural films, shoemaking, leather making, mattresses, picture-behind quilts, decoration, chemical industry, printing, automobiles, building materials, furniture, and other industries, as well as clothing interlinings, medical and health disposable surgical gowns, masks, Hats, sheets, hotel disposable tablecloths, beauty, sauna and even today's fashionable gift bags, boutique bags, shopping bags, advertising bags and so on.