What Is The Difference Between SMS Non-woven Fabric And PP Non-woven Fabric
Apr 18, 2020
What is the difference between SMS non-woven fabric and PP non-woven fabric
1. Different properties: Non-woven fabric is composed of oriented or random fibers. SMS non-woven fabric is a composite product of spunbond and meltblown.
2. Different characteristics: SMS non-woven fabrics have the characteristics of high strength, good filtration performance, no adhesives, and no toxicity. Non-woven fabric has the characteristics of moisture resistance, breathability, flexibility, light weight, non-combustible, easy to decompose, non-toxic and non-irritating, and rich in color.
3. Different uses: SMS non-woven fabrics are mainly used in medical and health protection products such as surgical clothes, surgical caps, protective clothes, hand washing clothes, handbags, etc. Non-woven fabrics are used for non-woven fabrics for home decoration, wall coverings, tablecloths, bed sheets, bed covers, etc.
1. Please check the integrity of the non-woven fabric packaged in the sterilization channel before use. Do not use it if it is damaged.
2. It is recommended to use two different colors of sterilized packaging non-woven fabrics in order.
3. The non-woven fabric after use should be landfilled or burned under monitoring at the specified location.
4. Sterilization packaging non-woven fabric is limited to one-time use.
5. Products that are damp, moldy or expired must not be used.
6. The product is valid for 3 years, and the preservation method is Wie at room temperature and protected from light.