How Is Non-woven Fabric Produced
Apr 17, 2021
Non woven fabrics can be divided into three parts according to different production processes
1.Spunlaced non-woven fabric: high pressure micro water jet to one or more layers of fiber network, so that the fibers intertwine with each other, so that the fiber network can be reinforced and have a certain strength.
2. Thermosetting non-woven fabric: it refers to adding fibrous or powdery hot-melt adhesive reinforcement material into the fiber web, and then heating, melting and cooling the fiber web to form cloth.
3. Pulp airlaid nonwovens: also known as dust-free paper, dry process paper-making nonwovens. It uses the air flow forming technology to loosen the wood pulp fiberboard into a single fiber state, and then uses the air flow method to make the fiber agglutinate on the forming mesh curtain, and then the fiber mesh is reinforced into cloth.
4. Wet non-woven fabric: it is to loosen the fiber raw materials in the water medium into single fiber, mix different fiber raw materials at the same time, and make fiber suspension slurry. The suspension slurry is transported to the netting mechanism, and the fiber is netted in the wet state and then reinforced into cloth.
5. Spunbonded non-woven fabric: after the polymer has been extruded and stretched to form continuous filaments, the filaments are laid into a net, and then the net is made into non-woven fabric by self bonding, thermal bonding, chemical bonding or mechanical reinforcement.
6. Melt blown non-woven fabric: its technological process: polymer feeding --- melt extrusion --- fiber forming --- fiber cooling --- netting --- reinforcement.
7. Needle punched non-woven fabric: it is a kind of dry non-woven fabric. Needle punched non-woven fabric uses the puncture effect of needle to reinforce the fluffy fiber net into cloth.