Non-woven Fabrics Have Those Uses And Advantages And Disadvantages
May 13, 2018
Classification of non-woven fabrics
First, spunlace non-woven fabric
Spunlacing is the process of jetting high-pressure micro-streams onto one or more layers of fiber webs to entangle the fibers together so that the web can be reinforced and have a certain amount of strength.
Second, thermal non-woven
Thermally bonded non-woven fabric refers to a fibrous or powdery hot-melt adhesive reinforcing material added to the web, and the web is heated and melted to be cooled and consolidated into a cloth.
Third, the pulp air-laid non-woven fabrics
Airlaid non-woven fabrics can also be called non-dust paper, dry papermaking non-woven fabrics. It uses the air-laid technology to open the wood pulp fiber board into a single fiber state, and then uses the air flow method to agglutinate the fiber on the reticular curtain, and the fiber network is then reinforced into a cloth.
Fourth, wet non-woven
In the wet non-woven fabric, the fiber raw material placed in an aqueous medium is opened into single fibers, and at the same time, different fiber raw materials are mixed to form a fiber suspension slurry, and the suspension slurry is transported to a network forming mechanism, and the fibers are laid in a wet state. Reinforced into cloth.
Fifth, spunbond non-woven
Spun-bonded non-woven fabrics are laid after the polymer has been extruded and stretched to form continuous filaments, the filaments are laid into a web, and the webs are then subjected to self-adhesion, thermal bonding, chemical bonding, or mechanical reinforcement. The web becomes a non-woven fabric.
Six, meltblown non-woven
The process of meltblown nonwoven fabrics: polymer feed - melt extrusion - fiber formation - fiber cooling - web formation - reinforcement into cloth.
Seven, acupuncture non-woven
Acupuncture non-woven fabric is a kind of dry non-woven fabric. Acupuncture non-woven fabric uses the puncture effect of a needle to reinforce the fluffy web into cloth.
Eight, stitching non-woven fabrics
The stitch-bonded non-woven fabric is a type of dry-laid non-woven fabric, and the stitch-bonding method uses a warp-knitted stitch structure on a web, a yarn layer, a non-woven material (such as a plastic sheet, a plastic thin metal foil, etc.) or a combination thereof. The body is reinforced to make a non-woven fabric.
Its main uses can be roughly divided into:
(1) Medical and sanitary non-woven fabrics: surgical gowns, protective clothing, disposable non-woven cloth wrappers, masks, diapers, household rags, wipes, wet wipes, magic towels, soft towel rolls, beauty products, Sanitary napkins, sanitary pads, and disposable sanitary cloths;
(2) Non-woven fabrics for court decoration: wall coverings, tablecloths, bed sheets, bedspreads, etc.;
(3) Nonwoven fabrics for clothing: linings, fusible interlinings, battings, styling cotton, various synthetic leather backings, etc.;
(4) Industrial non-woven fabrics; filter materials, insulating materials, cement bags, geotextiles, covered cloths, etc.;
(5) Non-woven fabrics for agriculture: crop protection fabrics, breeding fabrics, irrigation fabrics, insulation curtains, etc.;
(6) Other non-woven fabrics: space cotton, insulation and sound insulation materials, oil-absorbing felt, smoke filter, tea bags, etc.
Hangzhou Goldenlily Nonwoven Cloth Co., Ltd
Address: Zhejiang Hangzhou Fuyang Guohetan, Xindeng Town